Thursday 22 May 2014

Thursday Quotable's! (22nd May 2014)

Hi book lovers and welcome to Thursday Quotables for the 22nd May 2014!



This is a weekly meme which is hosted by Bookshelf Fantasies. This where you highlight a great quote, line, or passage discovered during your reading each week. 

On to my Quote ......

       This Quote is taken from the book that I am currently reading which is The Legend Of The Blue Eyes by B. Kristin McMichael.


Buy it now from The Book Depository
Buy it now from Amazon
Buy it on Kindle
“At the end of the week, you told me that you were going on a long trip, but someday you would come back and marry me.”


Arianna giggled. “Did I really say that?” she asked, mortified at her bold younger self.


“Yes, but I suppose it doesn't count if you don’t remember. Oh yeah, not to mention the fact you told two of the butlers, three maids, and your favourite cook you wanted to marry them also”   

No comments:

Post a Comment