Book Blogger Hop! (23rd - 29th May 2014)

Hi Book Lovers and Welcome to Book Blogger Hop for 23rd May- 29th May 2014!




Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Ramblings Of A Coffee Addicted Writer. Every week there is a different question and the objective of this meme is to answer this question.

This weeks question is ....

Did you ever make a HUGE mistake when you posted a review? For Example: Did you have the correct book title, but the wrong author in the blog post title? If so, how long until you found your mistake?



My answer is ....

I haven't really made a HUGE mistake before, the worst I have done so far is forgot to go through and check spellings and for any missed words. I realised the next day when I was scrolling through my blog an noticed a spelling mistake then read the whole of that post and realised I had missed a few words out and made even more spelling mistakes, so had to go and update it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday 56! (6th June 2014)

Thursday Quotables! (29th May 2014)

Friday 56! (30th May 2014)