Sunday 8 June 2014

TBR Jar!

Hi Book Lovers!

I have seen a lot of people making TBR Jars, to help them pick which book to read next, I don't necessarily have a problem with not being able to decide what to read next, my problem is instead of picking something off my shelf or off my kindle I end up buying something new, which leads to a humongous TBR pile. 


So I decided to make myself a TBR Jar, I have written every book I own on small pieces of paper and folded them up and put them in the jar. I will pick a book out of here whenever I have finished reading a book and haven't got one off my shelf that I really want to read, or a review copy that needs to be read. Hopefully this will get my list of unread books to decrease in size.

1 comment:

  1. I have not heard of this idea for a personal choice. Sounds like a good idea. That is sort of what we do at our book club, though.

    Have a good reading week.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete