Sunday 8 June 2014

Book Blogger Hop! (6th June - 12th June 2014)

Hi Book Lovers and Welcome to Book Blogger Hop for 6th June - 12th June 2014!




Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Ramblings Of A Coffee Addicted Writer. Every week there is a different question and the objective of this meme is to answer this question.

This weeks question is ....


When you view someone's profile, what information do you like to see?


My answer is ....

The information I like to see when viewing someone's profile is their location, age and interests. Location- so I know where the books they have reviewed are available. Age- because I'm just nosey and like to know these things. Interests - I like to know what other interests people have, incase we have more things in common.

1 comment:

  1. I never thought about location - good idea. Other interests are always helpful. Nice answer.

    I like to see a link to their blog, a first name, and an e-mail. I don’t like to have to “hunt” for their blog or find out what their first name is. I do like to call folks by their names and not their blog’s name. :)

    I don't recall seeing you at the hop before...Welcome. If you have been here, not sure how I missed you. Very nice blog.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete