Wednesday 31 December 2014

Review: All I Want For Christmas by Claudia Carroll

Hi Book Lovers and Welcome to my Review of All I Want For Christmas.



(WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS)



Title:

All I Want For Christmas

Author:

Claudia Carroll

Publisher:

Avon

Date Published:

25th November 2014

Genre:

Contemporary Romance

Pages:

21

Synopsis:

Christmas with the one you love. It’s going to be perfect … isn’t it?

Three couples. Three Christmases. One perfect day!

In three days Lucy and Andrew will to fly to Mexico for their beautiful wedding. What’s a twenty-year age gap when you’re this in love? Christmas dinner feels like the perfect occasion to introduce the two families to each other. What could possibly go wrong?

Workaholic Jo Hargreaves spends most of her Christmas day wondering where her unreliable new husband is.

Dawn and Kirk spend hours slaving over a mung-bean based vegan festive lunch - but Dawn’s mum is struggling to keep her true feeling to herself.

Can these three couples manage the magical Christmas they’ve been dreaming of?

Source:

Kindle book I purchased for myself.

Date Read:

15th December- 16th December 2014

Review:

* 1 out of 5 stars

All I Want For Christmas, is a prequel to Love Me or Leave Me. When reading it I didn't realise it was a prequel. This book is basically the synopsis with a bit extra padding.

I thought this book was rubbish. I was really confused all through this book, the little snippets of different stories didn't really interest me. Based off this prequel I would say that I am not going to read Love Me Or Leave Me, but the stories might make more sense being fully written.


Affliliate Links :

No comments:

Post a Comment