Hi There Book Lovers!

                 Hi there I'm Jo and welcome to my booktastic blog! I love reading and I have loved it ever since my childhood.


                Over the last year I have allowed book to fall on the back burner and spent most of my time watching tv and playing video games. During this time I would find myself looking at my bookshelf or flicking through the titles of books on my kindle, and sadly think to myself "I haven't got time to read", I hated feeling like this but couldn't pull myself out of the rutt I was in.


                I made a new years resolution that I would find half an hour a day to spend reading. I am so glad that I pushed myself to read everyday, because I have fallen in love with reading all over again.
I wanted to be able to keep track of the book I read and what I thought about them, and also to keep track of the book I have bought.


               So I decided to make this blog where I will post reviews of books that I have read, hauls of book that I have bought, wrap ups of what I have read that month, so I can keep track of my reading life and share my love of book with the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday 56! (6th June 2014)

Thursday Quotables! (29th May 2014)

Friday 56! (30th May 2014)